Web Marketing – 5 Strategies To Get Maximum Exposure Online
Successful web marketing campaigns hinge on the ability in being able to increase web visibility, without online visibility you may as well not have a business. There are many different ways to increase your visibility and drive more traffic to your business; whether it is a more common offline business, or one that is completely online based. There are, however, a few proven marketing methods that will boost your visibility and ultimately drive more traffic to your web site.
The five methods outlined below are all designed to give a higher visibility to your business and marketing efforts through achieving a higher search engine ranking. It’s a common known fact that over 90% of people find what they’re looking for online through the search engines; either linking through another site, or be it directly from the search engines themselves. Therefore, it’s extremely important that you maximise this marketing strategy to drive traffic to your web site.
1) Search engine Optimization (SEO) – adjusting your site’s content along with the HTML and Meta tags is possibly one of the most effective tools for increasing visibility on the web. This also includes fine tuning your web site by choosing the most appropriate keywords and phrases that are targeted at your niche. Diligently link building for them same keywords to then point at your site is another important element of this strategy; which together will help in getting your web site on the first page of the engines, preferably within the top three listings.
2) Article Marketing – by creating valuable, informative, and useful articles and then submitting them to the top ranking article directories, your web visibility will surely increase, without question. Individuals, and even some large companies, search for valuable information that relates to a specific niche or service to help them in some way. It’s relatively simple to have large quantities of articles within online directories that are then on the top pages of the engines for a whole host of keywords and that then have links pointing at your main web site.
3) Video marketing – is not so different to the principles of article marketing. Through creating informative and valuable videos relating to your niche keywords you can again piggy back on the rankings of top video engines, like YouTube, allowing people to view your video and once again to find a link to your site.
4) Blogging – treating blogs as a business diary of sorts where you post useful information related to your niche, product or target audience can be a great marketing strategy. These are known as the information seekers powerhouse. Blogs can also be monetized in other ways with affiliate links and/or other products or services you may be offering, making them a very attractive prospect to launch affiliate, automated business and ad-word campaigns from.
5) Pay Per Click – located on ad-networks, web sites, and especially on search engines, but it should be noted that these will not increase the ranking of you web site indefinitely, only for the life of the add campaign itself. Pay Per Click (PPC) adverts are sponsored text adverts with links to your site. Usually placed close to search results, the advertiser pays a particular amount to visitors who click on their links or banners and land on the advertiser’s web page.
Whilst all the above are the most effective tools for running web marketing campaigns it is a common known fact that larger businesses will hire a web marketing agency to carry it out on their behalf. The costs involved with this can be huge. However, by sourcing reliable information and setting some time aside for focusing and learning one or two methods at a time achieving a successful marketing campaign on the web can then be easily achieved by anybody.