Free SEO Tools for Attorneys:
For those of you who have attended my seminars, this will look very familiar to you. People always ask me about ways they can help themselves, so here is a list of free tools I provide in my seminars, both CLE & non-CLE. Feel free to use these as you wish, or contact me if you have questions on how they work.
- Google Adwords (free, gives national search stats)
- Lawyers.com Blog (free, High PageRank Blog)
www.Business.com (Terrific Directory for Google Rankings)
http://dmoz.org (Google’s own directory, also good for Rankings)
dir.yahoo.com (Yahoo Directory, $300/yr but worth it)
You should also be in Google Local & Yahoo Local Directories
- http://www.anybrowser.com – You can emulate what your finished sites will look like in any of the major browsers.
- CopyScape – Can look & see if the content on your website is pirated from another site – Or see if someone else has stolen text from your site.
- New tools coming out every day